Who will I be working for?
FB Chain are a highly reputable manufacturer of components supplied to materials handling and construction equipment manufacturers. FB Chain is well-known for providing exceptional quality and service. We have and will continue to invest in modern equipment. We operate in a new bright work space.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Cutting and assembly of chain for industrial machines to components
- Visual stock monitoring of components & stock out reported to team leader
- Completing paperwork / records
- Ensuring that work area / site is kept clean, clear and hazard free
- Ensuring all products are assembled to the highest standard of quality
- All production is performed / completed in accordance with specification, instructions and individual requirements
- Work with team to maximise productivity and efficiency
- Carrying out basic housekeeping
What will I need to be considered for this Assembly Operative role?
- An eye for detail
- Ability to read basic engineering drawings & understand instructions
- Be dexterous & physically fit – role requires some heavy lifting
- Be able to work under pressure if required to make deadlines for orders
- Fork lift license would be an advantage but not essential
- Comfortable with using a stock / computer system
- Happy working in a small team
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and be flexible
What will you will receive in return?
Additional Benefits: Contributory pension scheme following successful probation period, and childcare voucher schemes, and free car parking
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5.30 pm
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com