Who will I be working for?
FB Chain are a highly reputable manufacturer of components supplied to materials handling and construction equipment manufacturers. FB Chain is well-known for providing exceptional quality and service. We have and will continue to invest in modern equipment. We operate in a new bright work space.
The purpose of the Finance Assistant is to support and work closely with the Finance Director by undertaking day to day accounts functions, completing monthly/quarterly statutory forms and assisting with other accounts functions as required.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Obtaining certificates for all export goods
- Credit control
- Quarterly VAT returns
What will I need to be considered for this Finance Assistant role?
- Knowledge of double entry accounting procedures
- Previous booking keeping experience
- Committed and flexible approach especially during busy periods
- An eye for detail
- Happy working in a small team
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and be flexible
What will you will receive in return?
Additional Benefits: Contributory pension scheme following successful probation period, and childcare voucher schemes, and free car parking.
Hours of Work: Working Monday to Friday, hours negotiable
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com