Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
This newly created position requires a person that is self-motivated, methodical and with a high level of data skills.
Due to increasing focus on sustainability around the world, and on compliance (particularly foreign trade since Brexit), we are now looking to recruit a team member to take ownership of these areas. This is a great opportunity to secure a varied role.
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to act as the organisational lead for development and maintenance of sustainability and compliance within our organisation.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Collating and monitoring information on sustainability and submitting this data to meet deadlines set by our parent company in Sweden.
• Developing and enhancing the system for collection of quality, sustainability and environmental data.
• Storing and maintaining sustainability information on the system.
• Working on strategies for improving sustainability in the future, and the monitoring thereof.
• Researching, clarifying and maintaining our product origins on the system.
• Completing Declarations of Origins for customers upon request.
• Researching and ensuring Tariff codes for all product codes are correct and up to date on the system.
• Auditing suppliers to ensure that they comply with our quality, sustainability and environmental standards.
• Completing customer and supplier compliance questionnaires.
• Improving collection and presentation of business data.
The successful person will enjoy the benefit of being part of a small and greatly valued team, there will be the opportunity to train and develop for the right person.
• High level of data management and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong research skills
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
38.75 per week
We are looking for ‘fantastic people’. Therefore, attention to detail and the hunger and passion to make a success within this role is essential.
Contributory pension scheme following successful probation period, healthcare package, childcare voucher schemes, and free car parking.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com